Inn At Santa Fe Hotel near the Santa Fe Plaza -Located just minutes from downtown Santa Fe and the historic Santa Fe Plaza, the Inn at Santa Fe offers newly renovated accommodations in a boutique setting.
All of our guestrooms are equipped with the latest in amenities, including complimentary high-speed Internet access, 32-inch flat screen televisions (HDTV) with premium cable channels, and in-room safe boxes. You'll also find an onsite fitness center, heated outdoor swimming pool, spa, sauna and a complimentary full American breakfast as well as ample free parking.
Fiesta de Santa Fe -This annual event in late August / early September is one of the oldest continuous celebrations in the United States and commemorates General de Vargas' reentry into the City of Santa Fe on September 14, 1692 following the Pueblo Revolt of 1680. What a wonderful way to learn about the political and religious roots of the celebration. Kicking off the 301st Fiesta de Santa Fe at Fort March Park is the Burning of Old Man Gloom to dispel hardships and travails of the past year. After the event, the streets leading from Fort March Park to the Plaza are closed to traffic so spectators can walk to the Plaza where they can socialize and sample Southwestern inspired food and drinks. For ticket information or a schedule of Plaza events visit www.santafefiesta.org
Other Santa Fe Plaza Events -There is a Labor Day Fine Arts and Crafts Market and Pre-Fiesta Show as well as a number of other events throughout the City prior to the official opening of Fiesta. A Mariachi Extravaganza de Santa Fe is scheduled at the Santa Fe Opera, Historical Lectures at St. Francis Auditorium, and Mariachi Matinee at the Lensic Performing Arts Center. For a complete schedule of events including entertainment - mariachi music and Spanish dancing, Desfile De Los Ninos - the Pet Parade, Ceremonies - Deon Diego De Vargas, the Historical / Hysterical Parade with floats and marching bands, arts and crafts, food vendors, etc. www.santafefiesta.org
2015 Summer Events -
Santa Fe is a fun-filled destination with great mountain scenery, low humidity, 325 days of sun and clear cool evenings with star filled skies. With its blend of international style, historic uniqueness and old-world charm Santa Fe enchants visitors of all ages. Exercise your spirit of adventure by planning a trip to coincide with one of their unique tours, artist markets or festivals.
The Inn At Santa Fe is the perfect hotel from which to base your stay whether your time away means white-water rafting, skiing, exploring trails in the New Mexico wilderness or exploring one of the top cultural destinations. Festivals, operas, concerts, plays and a thriving artist community with world-class museums, art studios and galleries make Santa Fe one of the top travel destinations in the world. Not to mention the exceptional culinary experiences.
AUGUST /SEPTEMBER 2015*
- UNTIL 08/28 -- Santa Fe Bandstand weekly concert series at the historic Santa Fe Plaza
- UNTIL 08/29 -- Santa Fe Opera Season
- UNTIL 09/07 -- Summer of Color - Joint Exhibitions / Programs in Various Venues
- UNTIL 10/24 -- Origami in the Garden Exhibition
- UNTIL 10/25 -- Part II of SITE 20 AT SITE Santa Fe
- UNTIL 11/05 -- Santa Fe Farmers Market at the Railyard (Saturday - 7am - 12pm)
- 08/21 -- SFIM Best of Show Ceremony and Luncheon at the Santa Fe Convention Center
- 08/21 -- Santa Fe Indian Market Sneak and General Preview at the Santa Fe Convention Center
- 08/22 -- Santa Fe Indian Market Live Auction and Gala at La Fonda on the Plaza
- 08/22-23 -- Santa Fe Indian Market at the downtown historic Plaza
- 08/23 -- SFIM Fashion Event : Native American Regalia and Fashion Show at Cathedral Park
- 08/28 -- Santa Fe Bluegrass & Old Time Music Festival at the Santa Fe County Fair Grounds
- 08/29 - Aspen Santa Fe Ballet at the Lensic
- 08/29-30 -- Fiesta de los Ninos : A Children's Celebration at El Rancho de Las Golondrinas
- 08/30 -- Family Concert Series at the Lensic
- 08/31 -- Opening Orchestral Concert with Audrey Luna at the Lensic
- 09/04 -- The Burning of Zozobra at Fort Marcy Park
- 09/04 -- Fiesta de Santa Fe Mariachi Extravaganza at Fort Marcy Ballpark
- 09/05 -- Railyard Arts District Art Tour, meet under the Railyard water tower
- 09/05-07 -- Santa Fe Fiestas Fine Arts & Crafts Market at the Santa Fe Plaza
- 09/06 -- The Sana Fe Trail Bicycle Trek, meet at the Santa Fe Plaza
- 09/10 -- One Man Breaking Bad at the Lensic Performing Arts Center
- 09/10-20 -- The 77th Annual New Mexico State Fair at EXPO NM in Albuquerque
- 09/11-13 -- Fiesta de Santa Fe, various venues and times
- 09/12 -- Railyard Arts District Art Tour, meet under the Railyard water tower
- 09/18 -- Santa Fe Pro Musica Season Opening at the Lensic
- 09/19 -- Railyard Arts District Art Tour, meet under the Railyard water tower
- 09/19-20 -- High Road to Taos Art Tour
- 09/19-20 -- Santa Fe Renaissance Fair at El Rancho de las Golondrinas
- 09/19-20 -- Pojaque River Art Tour
- 09/20 -- Santa Fe Thunder Half Marathon beginning at Fort Marcy Park
- 09/23 -- Justin Townes Earle at the Lensic
- 09/24 -- Santa Fe & The Fat City Horns at the Lensic Performing Arts Center
- 09/23-27 -- The 25th Annual Santa Fe Wine & Chile Fiesta
- 09/25 -- Jerry Lopez and Friends at the Lensic Performing Arts Center
- 09/25-27 -- Santa Fe Concorso at the Club at Las Campanas
- 09/26 -- Railyard Arts District Art Tours, meet under the Railyard water tower
- 09/26-27 -- High Road to Taos Art Tour
- 09/29 -- Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra with Wynton Marsalis at the Lensic
*Please note that information shown including dates, venues, times are subject to change without notice and fees may apply.
ANNUAL SANTA FE MARKETS - 2015
12th Annual Santa Fe International Folk Art Market (IFAM) - July 10-14, 2015
Held at Milner Plaza, the World's Largest International Folk Art Market showcases impressive wares from more than 160 artists from 62 countries. These artists are chosen through a rigorous selection process led by a committee of art experts from museums such as the Smithsonian. Shoppers are able to purchase unique handmade items including a wide selection of jewelry, bright silks, high-end rugs, woven baskets and more while enjoying foods from around the world. Live music provides a pleasant soundtrack to the shopping experience. The Santa Fe International Folk Art Market showcases master craftsmanship passed down through generations which enables the artists to preserve their artistic traditions while gaining the financial ability to improve their lives and their communities. This is a one-of-a-kind event that most recently had over 20,000 attendees including representatives from UNESCO and the Clinton Global Initiative. For details go to FolkArtMarket.org or call 505.992.7600.
Traditional Spanish Market and Contemporary Hispanic Market - July 25-26, 2015
The Spanish Market is one of three Heritage Events held annually in Santa Fe and includes art, lectures, and luncheons, accompanied by wonderful concerts that take place on Museum Hill, the Convention Center and the Plaza. The Spanish Market showcases more than 350 artist's weavings, carvings, jewelry and furniture all while tinwork crafting takes place out-of-doors on the Plaza. Live music and dance, art demonstrations and regional food sales enhance both popular events. For additional information go to SpanishColonialBlog.org and ContemporaryHispanicMarket.com
37th Annual Whitehawk Antique Indian Show (August 16-18, 2015) and Ethnographich Art Show - (August 13-15, 2015)
This annual show which features Oceanic, Pre-Columbian, Spanish Colonial, Indonesian, African and other ethnographic art from around the world is held at the Santa Fe Convention Center.
Annual Santa Fe Indian Market - August 22-23, 2015
Southwestern Association for Indian Arts (SWAIA) will celebrate the 94th Santa Fe Indian Market. This prestigious annual event brings together 1,100 of the most gifted Native American artists from about 100 tribes who compete for prizes while displaying and selling their work in over 600 booths. This juried event attracts over 150,000 visitors, buyers, collectors and gallery owners to Santa Fe from all over the world for this rare opportunity to meet and purchase 10 kinds of art forms in both traditional and contemporary styles, and in turn helping support this unique artistic community. For additional information see www.swaia.org. Indigenous Fine Art Market (IFAM) - At the Railyard - August 20-22, 2015
IFAM is a recently established market run for and by Native Americans and will showcase these unique artists and their culture. This new event will be headed by John Torres Nez the former chief operating officer of SWAIA. It will be a juried show and will include only the highest quality artwork. This year the Indigenous Fine Art Market's Glow Launch Party will be held from 8 pm to midnight, Wednesday August 19 at the Farmers Market Pavilion. In addition to the three day market there are associated events including musical performances, a film program at Violet Crown Cinema and sculptural exhibits. For additional information visit their website at
www.indigefam.org Fiesta De Santa Fe - September 4-6, 2015The Fiesta Fine Arts and Crafts Market will be held on Labor Day Weekend and includes a number of events including a street festival, historical processions, the Children's Pet Parade and the Historical / Hysterical Parade, Mariachi extravaganzas and religious services. Not to be missed is the burning of Zozobra, a 40-foot-tall marionette; as he burns he carries away attendees' gloom. See SantaFeFiesta.org and ZoZobra.com for additional information, SWAIA Santa Fe Winter Market - (2015 Date TBD) The 9th Annual Winter Indian Market is similar to the summer's largest Native art market on a smaller, more intimate scale. This annual event held at the Santa Fe Convention Center gives visitors an opportunity to interact with and discover new artists as well as visit with their favorites. Featuring over 200 Native artists from the United States and Canada this show includes demonstrations, workshops, silent auctions as well as other activities. Admission is $10 per day or $15 for the weekend pass. Members and children 12 and under are free. Tickets are available at the door. 42nd Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta - October 3-10, 2015
Fans and participants from throughout the world enjoy the annual event held at the 200-acre Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta Park. There are breathtaking mass ascensions, evening events with Balloon Glows and balloon races. To the amazement and delight of the participants special shape balloons of years past have included a giant butterfly, an elephant and an ice cream cone. Make plans now to stay at the Inn At Santa Fe while attending this spectacular event, one of the most photographed in the world. When making reservations please call the hotel direct at (505) 474.9500 and ask to book the Inn At Santa Fe Balloon Fiesta Stay Package at a special rate. This special rate is subject to availability and prices are subject to change.